My 21st birthday!

Sorry for this delayed post. I know I should have blogged this earlier but I was too busy planning Wai Leem's birthday and also Chinese New Year. So thank you to my faithful readers for bearing with me. So where do I begin?

People were planning for my birthday I know, thanks to some not really good actors :P When Luke called me to book me for my birthday, I was reluctant, fearing my friends would have something planned out for my birthday on the 20th night. so i just kinda asked him to confirm with Vish or Hannah. He still insisited he wanted to take me out on the 20th night. which was weird cause if you ask me, Luke is always more understanding than that. He always gives in. But i didn't think much about it. Then on Sunday night, James and Jason gave me my first birthday gifts. James even suggested that Jason, Joshua, Hannah, him and I go out on monday night for my birthday (good move, James) I didn't suspect a thing then.

Then on Monday in class, everyone just wished me happy birthday and then no one really talked to me. only Wai Leem. which was weird. (another give away) but I figured everyone was just busy with studies.

Then later at night, I went out with Luke for dinner, thinking it was only him. When I reached there, to my suprise, there were a whole lot of people singing Happy birthday for me!! I was so stunned and pleased! I was at the same time, embarassed as I was the only one so well dressed.
We had a good birthday dinner. I was touched as people are mostly short of cash, but still they made it to my birthday dinner. The amount of gifts I received this year really touched me. the gifts were all so sincere. No one gave just because they felt obliged to give. there is so much sincerity in those gifts. I am grateful for the people God has placed in my life. and the person God has made me to become. I hope to touch more lives in the future and become a greater impact!

Pictures in my facebook album. check it out here!
https://www.facebook.com/anjanettetan/media_set?set=a.10151860454666366.627601365&type=3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ephesians 5 and 6

25 Dec 2012

Year 2012 is coming to an end