What I was told

Words mean a lot. When it brings news, when it corrects, when it is spoken, or when it is written. I speak a lot (more than I should hahhah!) but what do I speak about??

When God speaks, we all hear. Why? because His words give meaning to life. God spoke to me a few months ago through my youth leader, pastor now. He said to me things that were reassuring and also things that didn't seem possible given the circumstance. One of the many things He said was, '' I am going to prosper your studies and whatever that you are doing, that was just the beginning.'' I went like, WHOA! first and foremost, I don't do well in my studies. My grades are just average. But next thing you know, I am mouthing out the answers to my lecturer's questions which I've never really done before. First question would be, where did my confidence come from? Second question, where did those answers come from? And when God told me that whatever I was doing was just the beginning, I got so excited! more lives are going to be touched, be ministered, be set free, be made new! All this while, I thought Wai Leem was gonna do all these interventions, not knowing that God has a bigger picture. He wanted me to do it alongside Wai Leem. I have been assisting Wai Leem for quite some time now, but assisting him is different from doing it together with him. It just seemed so different than how I expected God to work. I am praying and expecting for God to move tremendously in Perdana University because His work has just begun! I can't describe in detail how excited I feel right now, because its not for me to express, but for YOU TO DISCOVER!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ephesians 5 and 6

25 Dec 2012

Year 2012 is coming to an end